The very first step is to enable the institute for accepting payments on the portal.
To do so first the college MID is created and Students/Events/Fees data is collected and Uploaded in the system.
Once the MID is activated and the student data is uploaded, Students receive auto generated credentials for fee payment. Students can now login and view their profile and fee summary.
Also the Institute admin account is also enabled
Students can now choose the fee they want to pay and then make the payment by entering their payment details onto the payment page.
This information is then directed to the UPP Payment engine.
eUPP payment engine now authenticates the details and the payment gateway takes this information, and sends it for further authorisation using shielded link.
At this point the system will know whether the transaction has been authorized and approved.
At last, the transaction data is verified by the bank and the money is deposited into your account on T+1 day which is the fastest as compared to other gateway.
eUPP provides convenience to parents to pay fee online without any hassle. Here’s how:
1) Enable the education setup for accepting payment on the portal by registering it and collecting data, including bank details to generate MID.
2) After MID generation, the student data and fee structure is uploaded and students receive auto generated credentials for fee payment.
3) Students can now login to make fee payment. The payment details are then directed to the UPP Payment engine. Here, they can also view their profile and fee summary.
4) The payment gateway then sends this information via a shielded link to the institute bank account for authorization and approval.
5) Now for the settlement, the transaction data is verified by education setups’ bank and the money from the payment is deposited into their account on T+1 day which is the fastest as compared to any gateway.